Responsible for providing an expert and highly specialized technical skills required to layout, operate and test wide variety of complex work components and systems, Development of analog and digital electronics, electro-mechanical and RF circuit, and systems to assist engineers within Electronics Laboratory areas, demonstrate a strong technical expertise and knowledge of EMC/EMI compatibility. Review, interpret and compose documentation for over 200 Client reports, verify compatibility of excellence, which are reported to the International Electrotechnical Commission and Federal Communications Commission.
- Perform testing in strict compliance according to Specification standards (CISPR 22, EN55024 which includes: Radiated spurious emissions, conducted emissions, ESD, radiated susceptibility, EFT immunity, Surge immunity, Conducted immunity, Magnetic Field Loop, and Voltage dips and interrupts).
- Perform, record, collect and organize all data and documentation for each test performed, diagnose test equipment-related faults, and provide failure reports
- Diagnose boards and units down to component level on failing products and recommend appropriate corrective actions
- Setup all test fixtures and testing equipment.
- Execute preventative maintenance and calibration plans for equipment