RF Design Engineer
Delivered optimal performance of CDMA, EVDO, and LTE networks through proper design, integration of antennas, capacity, and equipment requirements.
- Contributed to the RF Design of the regional network by search ring issuance, candidate assessments, candidate rank, and design evaluation.
- Partnered with System Performance to reduce drop calls, IA call attempts, and any other performance issues.
- Prepared timely FCC and FAA and FAS submissions, also provided data on regulatory packages and E911 data.
- Worked closely with System Performance and Ops teams on carrier adds, backhaul expansions, and site mods.
- Used propagation tools and planning tools to assess new site builds, sectorizations, and site modifications
- Worked with Project Management teams on new site location and solutions to meet new site build requirements
- Provided engineering guidance and support for several departments including transport, performance, leadership, site construction, sales, and real estate to meet or exceed goals.