Quality Assurance Officer
Responsible for ensuring quality work is performed by over 300 persons on a daily basis in the repair of components for CH-53, F-18, and C-130 aircraft.
- Ensured daily maintenance activities were aligned with schedule requirements.
- Coordinated and evaluated quality assurance programs and performed in-depth analysis.
- Conducted monthly audits and verified required corrective action implementation.
- Performed trend analysis and analyzed system failures.
- Ensured quality considerations were addressed and requirements achieved.
- Compiled statistical data and assessed systems, personnel and equipment.
- Performed In-Process, Final, and Operational Check inspections of aircraft, parts, and Hydraulic systems.
- Analyzed statistical data and wrote narrative quality reports summarizing deficient and complimentary findings, maintaining current and accurate records of all corrective action plans.
- Proactively worked with supervisors and followed up for timely work around/resolutions of work stoppages.