Fire Protection Engineer/plan Reviewer
Performed technical code compliance review of design and layout of active and passive fire protection systems, including: fire detection systems, automatic and manual fire extinguishing systems, fire alarm systems, smoke management systems, emergency power and emergency lighting, fire resistive construction, opening protection, and arrangement of the means of egress and exits.
- Reviewed the following documents: design plans, specifications and shop drawings for the installation of systems in private, commercial, and residential buildings, as well as in government buildings such as schools, hospitals, office buildings, and similar structures
- Prepared compliance reports on each project
- One year of working experience using IBC, IRC, International Fire Code, NFPA 13, and NFPA 72
- Interfaced with customers for consultation on a regular basis
- Employed as a subcontractor by The Midtown Group; working at [company name]