Sr. Facilities Engineer
Provide engineering services to manage capital & major expense projects and sustainable engineering for facilities support systems (Chillers, Boilers, HVAC, Compressed Air, Ultra Pure Water, Bulk Chemicals, Wastewater Treatment, Bulk Chemicals). Continually reviewing and prioritizing engineering work orders, addressing complaints, resolving conflicts, and solving problems to ensure safe and maximum reliability of people, equipment, systems, buildings, and grounds. Plan, design, and coordinate expansion and renovation of facilities, coordinating activities of engineering layout, design, and construction, while ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, statutes, and codes.
- Project Manager for tool installations, clean room modifications, HVAC modifications, and utility modifications.
- Developed and managed five year forward rolling capital and major maintenance plan for boilers, chillers, cooling towers and other major infrastructure.
- Developed and managed chilled water & heat recovery capital projects for energy savings of $520K/yr.
- Refrigerant Compliance Manager
- Managed pressure vessel permitting and inspections.
- Siltronic Pioneer Award for successfully guiding Fab 1 Chiller Cross Tie project.
- Siltronic Sustainability Success Award for CAED reuse.