System Equipment Engineer III
Managed all phases of network design and implementation projects from conception through delivery. Handled a broad scope of responsibilities, including upgrading, downgrading sonnet rings, network troubleshooting, client relations, team leadership, project planning and delivery and documentation preparation. Worked closely with project teams to ensure all tasks were completed according to established specifications, schedule and budgetary constraints.
- Designed and implemented T0, T1, E1, T3, Optical and GIG-E Ethernet circuits, Sonnet and DWDM rings.
- Designated as a nationwide coverage specialist responsible for supporting AT&T metro city operations and provisioning center for engineering issues and troubleshooting.
- Provided oversight of the technical documentation process to support the management team.
- Served in a leadership role, providing training and support for team members in design and implementation, provisioning and database applications; helped significantly increase overall quality and performance.
- Worked on special/expedited network design projects and client escalations, ensuring the timely and quality delivery of all project deliverables.