Drive Test Engineer
Device testing, covering the Verizon and Sprint, 1xRTT, Evdo and LTE Networks. Tools used for logging include QXDM, QCAT, QPST, and WIFI Analyzer.
- Involved in the day to day testing and collection of RF data of these networks covering stationary testing, data upload and download testing, Features testing, Data Maintenance testing and mixed and marginal voice testing.
- Assist Lead Tester, complete predefined test cases on core network equipment (CDMA, MSC, and WSS)
- Handset Testing for Sprint and Verizon 3G and 4G Networks
- Record results of test cases and report on any deficiencies
- Perform Test cases as instructed by lead tester
- Setup the handset frequency to the Toy Cell frequency, analyze test cases different carriers, Configuring Sprint phones and collecting logs using different Qualcomm software tools; QPST, QXDM and QCAT.
- Coordinating with Samsung core team, and Sprint switch technicians
- Configuring and troubleshooting 3G/4G Toy Cell networks for various handsets
- Testing new MME'S in the EPC Networks of LTE in switches of various markets
- Identified, analyzed, and documented defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in handset behavior.