Sr. Corrosion Engineer
Performed engineering design, specification preparation, corrosion mitigation implementation, testing, and trouble-shooting; design and test CP and AC grounding systems including galvanic anode and impressed current CP systems.
- Won bids and managed multiple design build projects up to $2.5M each. Tripled the revenue of responsible projects/clients in four years, with a record high profit margin up to 65% by improving the process and analyzing root cause of poor performances, using six sigma knowledge and strategies.
- Supervised and coached a few entry level technicians and engineers; developed two entry engineers into career positions; trained 30+ contractor technicians and construction foremen in welding, cathodic protection installation and testing.
- Experience leading teams of up to 25 each including engineers, construction workers, technicians, material specialists and electricians
- "0" safety incidents during 4-years working at all the bay-area refineries and other oil/gas industries; promoted safety in the team and in the company
- Provided consultation service to refining, petroleum, oil/gas transportation, water, wastewater and other industries on corrosion control, materials selection, pipeline corrosion integrity management, AC mitigation, corrosion investigation, and engineering material failure analysis.
- Performed corrosion control planning and implementing, corrosion program cost estimate and management, training courses and demonstration in CP, corrosion and materials
- Facilities experience includes petrochemical and refinery complexes, wharves, oil/gas terminals, oil/gas transmission pipelines, seawalls, offshore structures, above grade & underground storage tanks, municipal water works pipelines & facilities, power plants, water pipelines, underground structures and well casings.