Started with firm as Material Handler through Manpower. Directly hired by [company name] at six months. Advanced quickly through series of production positions including Audit/Pack Out Inspection, Kitting, Labeling and Receiving Clerk. Cross trained in all sides of the business including raw materials and finished goods. From 2000 - 2015 served as Engineering Coordinator for Enterprise Network Division.
- Doubled previous record for monthly production while working as Material Handler - improved whole department to increase output. Recognized for results.
- Streamlined engineering parts distribution by tapping into existing mail function - new process reduced opportunity for error and loss.
- Worked with engineers to generate change orders and ensure that they were communicated appropriately and distributed.
- Used Excel to track information, generate reports and completed corporate projects.
- Trained employees on labeling and receiving procedures.