Senior Cyclotron Test & Commissioning Engineer
Traveled extensively throughout the world and earned recognition for testing and installing approximately 80 Cyclotron units in 20 countries; provided comprehensive engineering and technical support for equipment at customer sites, performed acceptance testing of systems, and collected/documented accurate Cyclotron characterization data.
- Conducted the initial site readiness inspections to ensure that facilities were properly constructed to comply with regulations prior to Cyclotron installations.
- Calibrated, tested, and optimized performance of Cyclotrons and Cyclotron subsystems to include Targets and Radio Isotope Chemistry units.
- Established a reputation for the ability to develop strong relationships and work well with contractors located worldwide from diverse cultural backgrounds on installation and commissioning projects.
- Earned recognition for creating the Factory Acceptance Test Procedure for the Eclipse HP/RD Cyclotron that was adopted and used by the company to demonstrate performance/reliability of the Radioisotope Delivery System.
- Trained fully on general and radiation safety guidelines as well as all compliance with NRC regulations.
- Used SAP on a regular basis for documentation, ordering parts and process changes.