Industrial Designer / Applications Engineer
Designed concept development and supported completions of aircraft for all mission scenarios including VIP, Head of State, Search and Rescue, Emergency Medical, and Passenger Transport for the Sikorsky S92, S76, and S61 aircraft. Maintaining involvement in the process, from initiation of proposal to final delivery.
- Created custom CAD modifications to interiors of the aircraft to help meet mission built solutions for each mission scenario, created photo-realistic render images
- Liaison work done by interfacing with mechanical and electrical engineers, as well as quality assurance and paint departments.
- Designed, managed, and approved exterior paint layouts
- Sourced, cataloged, and updated the material library, and maintained vendor/supplier relationships
- Cost, time savings by creating templated start files, and running an on-site wide format plotter/cutter