Plant Controller Resume Examples - Page 2
Plant Controllers handle a facility’s accounting function and assists management to protect company assets. Job responsibilities include generating reports, managing the company’s books and records, identifying operational risks, implementing reporting policies, conducting review procedures, and handling financial transactions. Based on our selection of example resumes for Plant Controller, essential qualifications include accounting expertise, analytical thinking, communication and interpersonal skills, computer operation, teamwork, and report writing. Employers select resumes displaying a degree in accounting or finance and may require CPA.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Managed financial and accounting functions for an automotive manufacturer generating annual sales in excess of $40 million.
- Prepared and submitted annual cost plans and operative plans which encompass cash management and investment strategies.
- Reviewed and reconciled monthly operating results, including balance sheet and variance analysis.
- Helped lead reduction efforts in company's expenditures by over 10% a year through establishment of purchasing controls (i.e. credit card limits, invoice approvals, and purchase requisition limits).
- Reported and maintained inventory accuracy through quarterly review of inventory risk and evaluating appropriate reserves.
- Developed 3 month rolling sales forecast, emphasizing cost control in scrap, absorption, and direct/indirect labor.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!