Senior Reliability Engineer
Responsible for executing reliability test plans and the successful completion of all reliability tests required by the industry standards TM-21, LM-79, LM-80, for LED-based light bulbs. Implementation and understanding of Lumen, CRT, CRI, and color spectrum for warm, cool, and neutral light for with LED based light bulbs product.
- Executed Reliability and Product Qualification Test Program and Test Strategy for all LED based light bulbs product.
- Managed all reliability testing required in outside test labs, for EVT and DVT phases.
- Supported design/ manufacturing engineering, in developing reliability tests to qualify new parts.
- Performed failure analysis on all failed bulbs as well as individual drivers, and corrective actions, in addition managed a data base for all failures and the root cause.
- Analyzed data and provided graphs to monitor the trend and the behavior of the bulbs/ drivers during reliability testing using excel, and Minitab.
- Attended seminar/ workshop for life prediction using weibull++/Alta.
- Managed all safety and chemicals.