Automation / Electrical Lead / PLC Programmer
[company name] (SSE) I conduct troubleshooting of industrial automation with an understanding of: relay logic, PLC logic, schematics, 3 phase & DC motors, temperature controls, and variable frequency drives. The facility I am employed at produces several famous brands of pizza. They include Freschetta, Red baron, Big Daddy, Chicago brothers, Single slice, Proof Perfect, and Brick Oven labels.
- Responsible for 9 Team members on shift and 9 off the shift. This includes daily assignments and project work.
- Troubleshoot in house machinery, as well as retrofit modernize older equipment.
- Responsibilities include installation, troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment such as motors, transformers, generators, controls and instrumentation on operating and non-operating manufacturing lines. With an understanding of Automation, I deal with Human Machine Interface's, Variable Frequency Drives, Servo Drive Systems (Baldor, Lenz, Allen Bradley, and Indramat), Networks (DH+, DH-485, Profibus, Control Net, and Ethernet), and Device Net.
- Additional duties include periodic inspection and preventative maintenance of equipment, replacement of wiring, fuses, circuit breakers, coils, switches, adjustment and calibration of equipment, and installation of conduit.
- Proficient with Allen Bradley PLC's, Panel Views, Variable Frequency Drives, and Advanced Programming Software as well as other brands. I have worked with other brands of PLC's such as Mitsubishi (FX & Q Series).