Senior Electrical Engineer
Responsibilities included development and implementation of system/subsystem requirements and design specification. Designed hardware, firmware, simulation, FPGA implementation and verification. Performed system integration and final acceptance tests. Transitioned products from R&D prototype to full production. Responsible for system testing, simulation, test readiness review, and flight readiness review.
- Demonstrated system/subsystem testing, integration, simulation, verification and performed flight tests to show the capability of the product.
- Developed/implemented the next generation of system/subsystem requirements and design specifications. Proposed and designed a weaponry simulation system module to interface w/aircraft MIL-STD-1553 commands, weaponary status, mode, and GPS information.
- Served as member of the Failure Review Board, providing identification of failure root cause and implemented technical solutions. Efforts resulted in finding root cause of tail fin motor lockup issue and other manufacturing testing process causing field failure.
- Partnered with subcontractor assembly house to increase production yield and implement corrective action for high production failure root causes.
- Recognized 3 times with "Excellent Team Award" and "Excellent LongShot Team Recognition" award.
- Offered relocation package to move to Lockheed Martin headquarters in Orlando, Florida.