STUDENT Support/disability SERVICES COORDINATOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADVISOR [program Director Level]
Manage 3 programs at a college that grants bachelors and associates degrees. Balance overlapping duties and projects for each program, consistently meeting deadlines and delivering quality results. Advise students on a range of issues, and provide resources. Maintain and update a program calendar. Track costs and prepare monthly reports. Plan and host a range of events, including wellness fairs. Ensure compliance guidelines are followed, including ADA and Title IX. Analyze data and prepare reports using a database (SEVIS). Supervise contract employees and student support staff.
- Planned and managed a large event (commencement) for 300 graduates and 1,800 guests. Enhanced event management by implementing an online system for RSVPs, invitations, and caps/gowns.
- Created a process to track a group (at-risk students) and ensure they are meeting program guidelines.
- Reduced vendor costs by sourcing lower costs alternatives and volunteers when appropriate.
- Wrote behavioral guidelines that included clear descriptions of violations and consequences.
- Served as Facebook Moderator.
- Took on additional leadership roles during a reorganization.