Assistant Hall Director
Supervise twenty nine desk assistants that operate one residence hall desk that serves four residence halls. Hire and train desk staff and manage desk scheduling, ongoing desk training, key inventory, package and mail log, and desk inventory system.
- Trained and oversaw a staff of nine Resident Advisors (RAs) in their pursuit of the following: educational outreach to residents, community building, programming, and personal development.
- Advised hall government members-averaging 15 members, including such duties as recruitment, election planning, program supervision, facilitation of student leadership, and providing and approving purchase orders.
- Assist in the day-to-day facilities management of a large residence hall (~300 students)
- Adjudicate student conduct with the goals of creating meaningful student learning outcomes and effecting knowledge of university policies.
- Create and manage on-call rotation and one-on-one schedules for Resident Advisor staff.
- Direct Resident Advisor special assignments and committees in the areas of student leadership, academic growth, staff development, diversity, community service, and recognition.
- Provided tours of living facilities to potential students and families.