Assisted residents in moving into the building and adjusting to campus life, and developed an atmosphere of community where residents felt a sense of belonging, affiliation and support.
- Encouraged residents, each semester, to interact with each other through programming, community activities, and other forms of interaction.
- Encourage the educational, personal and social development of residents by planning and implementing activities within the hall.
- Assisted in the enforcement of University and residence hall policy by identifying and documenting violations and incidents.
- Served as mediator for disturbances, conflicts and crisis as needed in the residence halls.
- Utilized University and community resources in referring residents to appropriate offices and programs that enhanced their own personal growth and contributed to their academic success.