Senior Career Services Advisor
Provided comprehensive career advice and educational resources to mid-career professionals at prominent, for-profit online university of 50,000+ students worldwide. Coached and educated thousands of students using a variety of methods and mediums, including one-on-one phone appointments, career management workshops and webinars, asynchronous video modules, and website resources.
- Served as webinar project lead for dozens of large-scale collaborative career webinars including a Doctoral Webinar Series. Coordinated and collaborated with faculty, students and alumni to plan, promote, and execute webinars.
- Managed OptimalResume career document management system with over 15,000 users. Created customized resumes, CVs, cover letters, and eportfolios for Walden-specific programs.
- Developed unique content, coordinated and facilitated 10 - 15 career webinars and career café sessions per year using GoToWebinar.
- Recipient of center-wide Teamwork Award for demonstrating exemplary teamwork, dedication and collaboration.
- Created content for and delivered dozens of face-to-face career workshops and presentations to groups of 5 to 200 doctoral students at academic residencies around the country.