Deliver support to the Enrollment Management function by developing and implementing recruitment and communication strategies, giving presentations at special events, planning and arranging all phases of travel, reviewing application documentation, making admission decisions, and awarding academic scholarships. Provide counseling to prospective students concerning admission, financial aid, career planning, housing options, and student services.
- Exceeded my individual student recruitment goal by 25% for the fall 2014 academic year.
- Utilized targeted communication efforts which lead to an 18% increase in enrollments in my territory.
- Helped transition the processing of undergraduate online students from the Office of Admissions to the Online Learning Center by coordinating and implementing a training program for the OLC staff.
- Assisted in the implementation of new customer relationship management software by participating in a power user group and providing training to other staff members.
- Received the employee spotlight award in February 2010 for contributing to the successful merger of three separate Admissions offices.