Senior Admissions Counselor
Managed admissions department budget, marketing, day-to-day operations and coordination of all recruitment initiatives under direction of the VP of Enrollment.
- Planned and assigned/executed over 75 recruiting and admissions events each year, ranging from on-campus preview days to class presentations at undergrad institutions.
- Developed and maintained policies and procedures and managed full cycle of recruitment and admissions, working with applicants through their entire matriculation.
- Increased accepted applicant rate by 25% and enrollment by 30% despite elevated admissions standards over an economically-challenged period (2011 - 2013).
- Trained, supervised and evaluated all admissions counselors with emphasis on competency development and resolution of applicant issues.
- Assisted in design and development of all recruitment collateral including booths, signage, brochures and promotional items.