Advise students on academic, career and personal issues. This includes identifying educational and career options, assessing students' stage of development, and promoting student growth through direct guidance of analysis of options, developmental tasks, and goal setting.
- Work directly with students to identify options to satisfy specific degree requirements; evaluate and make recommendations on petitions and adjustments to students' program of study
- Analyze student records in preparation for appointments; collaborate with student to create 4 year plans
- Coordinate and Administer Assessment Testing to all incoming First Year students via Canvas
- Instruct AA0101 for first year students, focusing on extended orientation and student success skill development
- Presents at and participates in campus events including Orientation, Admissions Open Houses, and Commencement
- Maintain confidential academic records via Ellucian Colleague and Image Now
- Collaborate with other staff in Academic Affairs in retention program development and student support services