Responsible for providing non-emergency medical transportation to the elderly and disabled. Provides wheelchair and stretcher support for hospital discharges, rehab centers, adult living and skilled nursing facilities, hospice care, and to diagnostic and treatment facilities.
- Reports to Driver Supervisor and regularly transports 6-8 patients per day.
- Utilizes maps and GPS equipment to locate hospitals, medical facilities, and patient home addresses in a timely and attentive manner.
- Successfully delivers services in an on-call, on-demand environment.
- Provides assistance to Office Manager; regularly serves in administrative capacity to answer phones, confirm appointments, file paperwork, as well as other clerical responsibilities.
- Processes debit and credit card payments for patients upon transportation commencement.
- Displays patience, compassion, and empathy when interacting with patients.