Daily duties pre trip truck pull around to designated area to be loaded with materials such as rock, sand, cement, water, etc.
- Maintained a daily, legible DOT log book and submitted corresponding documents. Reported all accidents, damage and malfunctions involving company equipment to management. Inspected the truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips.
- Operated delivery in accordance with company safety policies and procedures. Established and maintained excellent customer relationships. Answered customer questions regarding delivery promptly and accurately.
- Knowledgeable of the safe principles, practices and procedures of truck driving. Possess over twenty nine years of truck driving and delivery.
- Daily duties were to break up old containment consist of Rock, sand, cement, water, mud, dirt, and place into dump truck to be haul away. then would make a new containment area, also clean up excess material on ground would filled up material bins as needed or requested.
- Forklift duties would consist of picking up pallets with materials such as color, fiber, cement, or any other items when requested and place in proper area.
- Daily duties pre trip sweeper inspect sprayers on sweeper full up water tank go to instructed yards and or job sites for clean ups, also minor repairs and adjustments defects and safe operating condition before, during, and after trips.
- Completed basic maintenance such as minor repairs to keep vehicle neat and running properly.
- Reported all accidents, damage, and malfunctions involving company equipment to management.
- Attended and participated in all driver safety meetings. Verified all dispatch instructions.