Sr. Unix Production Support Engineer Supported Web Based, Database
Technologies and platforms worked: Sun hardware Sun fire 15k/25K,6900. IBM P series p-570, P-590, HP K class/D class servers with veritas Foundation suite, Weblogic 7.x,8.x and Sun One server.
- Sr. Unix Production support engineer supported web based, database, NDM/mainframe interactive Unix servers in OCIS Retail organization of JP Morgan Chase.
- Successfully completed Rehosting of IBM P-series, Sun 15Ks,6800 and HP K series, N series and D series servers into the new data center build.
- Successfully completed ATM remediation project as Unix Implementation Engineer for all JP Morgan/ Bankone Branches. (Project details can be given while discussion) on Sun Fire 4800, 6800 frames involving Veritas Advanced cluster server , NDM and Oracle 9i database and the back end data management on EMC Symmetrix frames.
- Monitoring and providing Prod call Tier4 Production Support in 24X7 on complex AIX, Solaris and HP-UX based hardware and Web hosting Unix servers, Writing startup/Shutdown scripts for various applications.
- Performed Sr. Unix Production engineering Change control tasks, Implementing and designing various process controls using ESM, Tivoli, Open view kind of Enterprise management tools.
- Successfully completed all SAN related tasks in ATM, Chase Auto Finance Re hosting Projects.