Oracle Database Developer
As a developer, was involved in the Development & Maintenance of various Oracle PL/SQL procedures, Functions, Packages, triggers, views, sequences, synonym, Index for the application.
- Preparation of Test plans for the converted data & applications.
- Performance tuning of the data conversion scripts.
- Responsibilities include - Design, development, maintenance, performance tuning, query tuning, testing and support. Oracle 10g environment
- Extensive experience of performance and SQL tuning, PL/SQL development, development of stored procedures, packages, database design
- Reduce the upload time from 6 hrs to 20 min, using java collections, stored procs
- Significantly improve the performance of trading system by converting the backend COOL:Gen code to Oracle stored procedures
- Developed the application in java to read data from database and generate the accounting file in XML format depends on transaction type, clearing member and venue which is used by DME (Dubai Mercantile Exchange)
- Generate rate cards for the product contracts traded on the exchange using MS Excel VBA