NETWORKING ADMINISTRATOR Lead Instructor
Instructing students in Microsoft Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows7. Preparing students to become certified in Word and/or Excel 2010 and Certified Business Professional (CBP) in Customer Service
- Manage instructions of Network Administration courses. Prepare technical instructors for classes and tutor sessions. Evaluate students throughout the Cisco CCNA modules. Orientate new Cisco Certified Academy Instructors (CCAI) into the program. Create and setup router/switch labs. Purchase and upgrade lab equipment for the Networking Administration Program.
- Assist students in achieving academic, attendance and attitude standards.
- Measure and record student attendance and competency level within courses.
- Lead team within Focus: HOPE and with partners for curriculum development.
- Develop curriculum with metrics of competencies incorporated
- Identify and evaluate materials for courses.
- Work with Student Services Placement colleagues to coordinate internships on and off campus.