Sr. Network Design Engineer
Exceeded external/internal client's expectations, delivering senior-level services daily for projects and escalated issues. Supported operations and staff IT activities, ensuring all needs are identified and met while increasing usability through education. Developed and implemented innovative solutions to overcome difficult business challenges. Composed project proposals and periodic reports for clients. Mentored operations staff daily to proactively address problems and heighten production levels.
- Maintained extremely high productivity and quality levels, handling the work of 2 Engineers and assuming CCIE's responsibilities when absent.
- Designed post merger network to integrate large Nortel & Cisco networks.
- Boost operations staff productivity by continuously formulating new methodologies.
- Facilitated and enhanced new product/service offerings by authoring processes & procedures.
at this job
Senior Network Design Engineer
United Technologies Corporation
- Maintained voice network systems within UTCs voice network.
- Supported Sikorsky Aircraft's multi-platform aging Legacy Avaya TDM environment while migrating to IPT solution(s) CSC UCaaS by defining requirements to Cisco (UCaaS) Engineers and providing customer usage and traffic reports necessary for translation to the VoIP systems.
- Support involved, routing calls between the Avaya and the Cisco as well as multiple voice mail systems, handling approx.10,000 + individual mailboxes, while migrating users from an analog/digital platform to the VoIP platform and the Cisco Unity messaging system, in scheduled phases, in multiple locations, taking place over the course of the past five years.
- These actions took place in nine separate locations in Connecticut and Florida, involving in excess of 10,000 users and involving multiple Avaya PBX and messaging platforms.
at this job
Professional-network Design Engineer+
- Detailed Engineering Guidelines for ALL network elements (ALU 7x50s).
- High Level Architecture Design and Video End to End Solution Architecture.
- Multicast Architecture.
- IPTV (VHO and SHO) design Video Hub Office and Super Hub Office for content ingest and distribution.
- AT&T's backbone design to support Uverse product.
- IP addressing Architecture.
- Element Management System (EMS) Architecture (AMS, SAM, CMS, ROSA).
at this job