Provide exploitation, and assessments of exploitation, of near-real time full motion video (FMV), electro-optical (EO) and infrared (IR) imagery, received from raw Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) video and other sources of data in support of. Exploits imagery and geo-spatial data from satellite and airborne systems in support of Special Operation Forces (SOF). Plans and recommends the use of imaging sensors for reconnaissance and surveillance mission. Produce intelligence by studying and exploiting imagery to include visible and infrared for both fixed and Moving Target Indicator (MTI) and geo spatial data. Identify conventional and unconventional military installations, facilities, weapon systems, Orders of Battle (OB), military equipment and defenses. Identify lines of communications (LOC) and industrial facilities. Determine precise location of objects and personnel. Conduct physical Battle Damage Assessment (BDA). Prepares imagery analysis reports and fused geo spatial products. Provide guidance to subordinate analysts. Identify avenues of approach. Conduct functional BDA analysis. Prepares detailed free text narrative and topical imagery intelligence products and reports.
- Developed detailed intelligence reports and products for ISR practices and procedures.
- Proficient use of Falcon View, ArcGIS, Google earth, and other programs that support ISR development.
- Deployed multiple times as an augmentee in support of Joint Task Force.
- Responsible for directing the employment of a variety of airborne ISR platforms, including unique multi-discipline collection platforms.
- Personally responsible with providing target signature identification and surveillance in support of deliberate operations and enhanced situational awareness of time sensitive targeting.
- Combined SIGINT, IMINT, & HUMINT collections to develop trends and analysis of high value targets.