Senior Database Developer
Design and development of SQL Server objects (tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, logging tables, indexes, schemas, databases) to support defined application and/or solution requirements.
- Create reports utilizing excel macros and SQL server tables.
- Design and migrate data purchased from GMA guns into our system utilizing SSIS and T-SQL
- Design and implement complete database architecture to migrate the wine department's Access db system to our SQL Server system utilizing SSIS and T-SQL. The wine department previously sent files for each auction requiring a lengthy, manual process to merge the two systems
- Work independently from home utilizing JIRA software ticketing system
- Design and develop statistical method to present alternative commonly viewed items to customers viewing auction items on the web.
- Design and implement automated text messaging system to notify customers when they are outbid for an auction item or have an item of interest coming up for sale