Head Coach Dance Team / Costume Designer / Choreographer / Lecturer
Head Coach: Managed 22 person team, coordinated and scheduled team tryouts, practices, game days, fundraisers, community events, mascot, re-branded dance and cheer team into one unified team, conceptualized annual theme while staying within branding, created new choreography for all sporting events, designed and sourced apparel/uniforms, operated within budget, planned travel, coordinated, planned and conceived fundraiser event projected to raise $60,000.
- Costume Design: designed and constructed 25 theatrical productions within time frames and varying budgets, built and managed the costume shop with up to 8 workers, hired & fired, worked with contracts and HR, taught new skills through workshops, managed wardrobe crew, designed and applied special effect makeup.
- Associate Director & Choreographer for Musical Theatre Productions, conceptualized productions in set design, costumes, lighting, scheduled rehearsals and auditions, coordinated technical/ dress rehearsals & choreographed shows.
- Director and creator for 7-dance productions, conceptualized theme, coordinated all production aspects, marketing of the show, branding & poster design.
- Company Manager for summer tour, planned travel, accommodation and transportation, negotiated and maintained budgets, coordinated all logistics & scheduling.
- Teaching: Dance I - IV (Jazz, Modern, & Ballet Techniques), Choreography, Aerobic Dance, Rhythms & Dance, Stage Makeup, Costume Design, Introduction to Theatre, & developed dance minor for University, effective in catalog and curriculum fall 2015.