Support Specialist Iii
Competent hands-on technical leader overseeing 24/7 operations in a high volume, high frequency, highly regulated organization. Direct a team of engineers, leads and technicians that manage network, telecommunications, systems, applications, security, helpdesk/desktop operations, and Audio/Video. Responsibility includes all aspects of project management, change management, help desk/desktop management, audit and compliance, development management, and network administration.
- Developed and maintained a self-contained application to track all aspects of the parking/pulling of vehicles for the Valet department. (VB.Net / SQL)
- Developed and maintained custom ACL audits scripts to ensure all IT policies and state regulations, with regards to user permissions and access levels, were 100% compliant in multiple systems
- Provide oversight for IT operations, support desk, service calls and escalated problem resolution.
- Developed and implemented network projects that increased network stability and redundancy by updating end of life Cisco switches and wire management.
- Participated in all facets of project management including development, planning, execution, and support.
- Increased employee engagement and satisfaction to record highs of 4.67 and 4.87 respectively on a 5.0 scale