Summer Camp Counselor
Assisted in the coordination of various summer projects, field trips, and road events for children ages 6-14.
- Overseeing the safety security of camp participants to reduce the risk of bodily harm or incidents in a variety of situations.
- Responsible the accurate collection, reconciliation from assigned list, and receipt drafting of monthly fees from parents of camp students usually in excess of 30k.
- Successfully performed conflict resolution related task between camp participants which prevented further escalation to upper management or possible termination from participation of camp privileges.
- Provided first aid care for on-site injuries
- Providing instruction and support for beginning and intermediate swimmers at several swim related functions.
- Was recognized as "The Hardest Worker" during summer 2013 above twenty five other camp counselors.