Customer Service Manager / Office Administrator
Evaluated customer complaints, identified trends, made recommendations, and influenced decisions based on observations. Recorded and transcribed meeting minutes in daily manager meetings for distribution to attendees and executives. Responded to internal and external inquiries requiring a broad knowledge of the most current business policies and procedures. Coordinated activities internally over a variety of departments to improve overall efficiency. Compiled, audited, and maintained multiple product and price listings and reports for dissemination over retail, wholesale, and distribution sales channels. Performed front office administration, maintained customer and vendor files, created reports, and provided administrative management and support for executive and management teams.
- Developed and managed 5 major customer service guidelines, procedures, and policies for [company name].
- Provided executive and management administrative support and managed an office with more than 15 employees (3 direct reports).
- Maximized operational performance by constantly measuring 7 Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), providing and requesting resources and advice, issuing advisories and recommendations on 11 new products, identifying trends, and applying new techniques.
- Demonstrated expertise in product features, benefits, and uses for consumers.
- Improved overall department response time by over 200%.
- Accomplished financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, and analyzing variances.
- Worked with the COO to Reduce the overall labor requirements and/or need for new hires by cross-training personnel across 3 critical departments.
- Monitored and resolved over 1800 backlogged support tickets dating back 2 years in less than 2 months.