Client Service Consultant
Acting as single point of contact between large group insurance clients and MetLife's internal teams by providing exceptional customer service delivery. Providing ongoing support and administration to assigned book of business while cultivating relationship with clients, sales partners, and Third Party Administrators.
- Manages a $5 million dollar block of business in the Regional Market requiring extensive knowledge of Life, Dental, and Disability Products.
- Provides day to day administration and management for clients with population of 1,000-5,000 employees.
- Responds to various client service requests and manages customer escalations.
- Partners with Remittance Unit to resolve discrepancies with billing.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clients.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills such as Subject Matter Expert (SME) Roles for Master Tax and Enrollment.