Operations Manager-senior Customer Service Officer-sr. Utility Clerk
Managed a data entry/cash reconciling units with 18-25 employees. Provided support to Corporate Banking Services in the areas of sales, start-ups, training, and problem resolutions.
- Reduced overall operating expenses by 9% over previous year.
- Created work flow improvements that allowed transition to a two shift operation (with two managers) into a one shift operation (with one manager), resulting in annual savings of $32,184.00.
- Managed relocation of cash reconciling unit resulting in 50% fewer employees accepting severance packages.
- Communicated with Operations, Armored Courier Services, Account Administration, and Corporate Customers.
- Audited and reconciled customer analysis charges, resulting in the retention of a $200,000 monthly depository customers.
- Conducted over 35 annual forms and procedures training sessions to corporate customers, which improved Bank of America's ability to provide quality service to the customer.