Administrative Assistant/membership Coordinator/supplies & Insignia Coordinator
Provide executive-level administrative support to the Executive Secretary, General Officers, and Committee Chairmen with a demonstrated ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet crucial deadlines.
- Planned and coordinated General level conferences with more than 300 attendees as well as managed agendas for the events.
- Assisted with design and Distribution of Organizational literature that led to a 15% increase in membership.
- Process membership per capita reports and credential statistics for the annual General Convention.
- Partnered with General Officers, Committee Chairmen and Division Officers on yearly reports for publication of the General Minutes, overseeing from draft to distribution. Prepare, format, and edit all reports, charts and data received.
- Responsible for processing all supply orders, as well as overseeing quality assurance for all products.
- Organized and maintained accountability of supplies and insignia valued at over $100,000 with 100% accuracy for six years.