Siebel CRM Business Analyst
Responsible for project management, planning, development, tracking and implementation of specific short term and long term projects including; training programs, HEAT CRM application implementation project, and metrics reporting.
- Provided implementation, testing, administration, and training support of Siebel CRM to 1500+ B2B Sales Force users.
- Provided technical assistance including database extracts for remote users and system administration to the field on the Siebel CRM Application.
- Handled escalations and reported Siebel CRM defects for prioritization and resolution
- Instructed VPs, Directors, Managers, Sales Executives and Customer service representatives on the functionality of Siebel CRM for each module that user represents to assist with their particular job function.
- Provided web-based and in-person classroom training sessions for all Siebel CRM users via Learning Services Management tools.
- Performed quality assurance testing, including verifying data integrity, building quality attribute sets, test methods, and metrics to ensure a successful release.
- Assisted with the development of training documentation and job-aids for the field.
- Implemented the Customer Relationship Management Tool; HEAT. Acted as the Project Manager for all phases of project including P&A to Design through Implementation and assumed the role of Systems Analyst. Was responsible for the entire functionality and support of this application including Crystal Reports.
- Provided call flow reports and developed manuals and procedures (M&Ps) for trouble ticket workflows.