Client Service Coordinator
Maintaining daily administrative duties including, but not limited to, answering and making phone calls to clients, scheduling appointments, faxing and emailing clients and staff, and addressing client concerns on a daily basis.
- Building strong professional relationships and training new hires to ensure the company is meeting all company requirements.
- Meeting clients every needs and advocating for the health of each pet we bring into our facility.
- Helping and promoting healing for women overcoming substance abuse and working to keep custody of their children.
- Created and implemented daily parenting skills, life skills, and social skills groups for the mothers and children in recovery.
- Working hands on with children assessing their specific needs and creating future goals based on each child's needs.
- Working with female addicts to understand their abuse and work on healthy ways to overcome their substance addictions while maintaining their families.