VP of Operations & Call Center Director
Full budget ($24MM), P&L and leadership role responsible for 350+team members in a call center. Accountable for a $3.5B auto portfolio including the portfolio performance, compliance, servicing, operations, collections and fraud oversight. Responsibilities include development of strategies, and execution of those strategies, performance management, leadership development, culture building, and setting short and long term business objectives for the operation.
- Involved to the design and development of an innovative collection model focused on ownership that led to a 30% decrease in company DQ YOY ($660M), 50% decrease in losses YOY ($552M) or 35% better than 2010 plan in an attiring auto portfolio.
- Took second lowest performing site in company to a top performing site in4 months by driving improvement in key operational effectiveness metrics.
- Coached collection managers on leadership principles and approaches to harness the optimal behaviors for driving results.
- Elected into [company name]'s Latino Leadership Program.
- Nominated to the Young Hispanic Corporate Achiever Program.