Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting
supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Develop departmental objectives, budgets, policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.