Food Prep, Cook Assistant, Line Server
Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Prepare a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Take and record temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers.
- Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Mix ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetable salads, and pasta salads.
- Accept payment from customers, and make change as necessary.
- Request and record customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers,
- Prepare daily food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, pizza, or coffee using proper safety precautions and sanitary measures.
- Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and other cooking equipment.