Directly reporting to owner of Salon with the responsibility of maintaining salon front desk functionality including but not limited to phone operations, managing stylist books, customer relations, inventory, and sales.
- Managed heavy call volume in a salon of 23 Stylists. Maintained organized books for all stylists by booking accurate blocks of time for appropriate services. Processed cancellations and tried to rebook where possible.
- Greeted and assisted all salon visitors. Notified stylist of client arrival through buzzer system. Offered them refreshments, drinks and magazines while in the waiting area.
- Processed cash, check, and credit card payments. Mentioned great Hair Products upon check out.
- Received & unboxed all product shipments, updated inventory sheet, priced and shelved items.
- Confirmed all next day appointments for 25 stylists and 3 estheticians.
- Maintained smock room with clean smocks. Laundered dirty towels and smocks. Kept lobby area clean as well as refreshment and front desk area.
- Assisted hairstylists with area clean up, shampoos, styling when necessary.
- Maintained friendly relationships with all stylists to make for a fun workplace.