Managing Editor/development Magazine
Expanded the editorial tone and strategic direction of a quarterly print and online publication by conceiving, editing and generating more engaging content in subject areas of relevance to the target audience.
- Redesigned layout, editorial guidelines, graphic elements and style guides that resulted in 20 percent increase in readership over a three-year period.
- Challenged freelance and byline writers to deliver more in-depth articles and graphics to convey storylines; writing, editing and proofreading of columns for grammar consistency, formatting and style.
- Editorial management and oversight of content from byline authors and internal departments to ensure quality and timely delivery of articles, photos and graphic elements.
- Writer and editor of creative content for the online magazine, weekly e-newsletter, press releases, headline and summary copy for the research sections of the NAIOP website.
- Technical editor of research reports and whitepapers on a diverse range of business and industry topics, working closely with consultants, subject matter experts and academicians to translate technical information to laymen and media audiences.
- Staff liaison to editorial board, national sustainable development and research committees and Distinguished Fellows.
- Facilitator of annual meeting of national research directors in the commercial real estate sector.