Create and execute content for numerous marketing clients in multiple verticals ranging from high tech to healthcare. Consult with clients to ensure brand consistency and customer's voice is consistent across all documentation including web content, blogs, brochures, press releases, email campaigns, newsletters, case studies, white papers, and advertising material.
- Utilize social networking for marketing client brands including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Wordpress for blogs.
- Recent projects include writing for SCIEX, pt Health (Canada), FootBridge Energy, ConvergePoint, Canadian Supply Company, and The Element Group.
- Created blogs for RedomesticateNH, an insurance and relocation non-profit organization. Researched regions for prosperity and relocation decisions.
- Experience with catalog writing for Yankee Pedlar Realtors in the Lakes region, creating 80 original rental property descriptions a la J. Peterman style. Received excellent feedback from the client with no revisions needed and completed project ahead of schedule.
- Work with corporate clients including FootBridge Staffing, voted one of the "Fastest Growing Private Companies, " in Boston, and named to the Inc. 500 list.
- Past ad agency clients have included Brand Marketing Agency in Jacksonville, Florida, and Darci Creative in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where I was able to create a copy for Piscataqua Savings Bank new website initiative.
- Work as a published writer in regional lifestyle publications including Hippo Press with a readership of 60,000, Parenting New Hampshire with a readership of 27,000 and available at over 700 locations across the state, and New England Magazine. Also contributed to Portsmouth Magazine during their circulation writing about environmental topics.