Branded Content Specialist
Responsible for the creation of on-brand marketing copy and formatted featured images across multiple channels for education and government markets. Created content and managed weekly creative newsletter, which covered newly released courses, relevant blog posts, and podcast episodes.
- Key member of a strategic project/partnership with the Federal Government's Tech Hire Program to provide 1 year of free online IT and development training to unemployed workers. Created messaging and wrote copy for an email campaign and landing pages guiding Tech Hire applicants through the entire marketing funnel, from lead generation emails to end of subscription purchase.
- Created email messaging campaign to promote computer science in primary, secondary, postsecondary education that solidified a high impact account relationship with the Computer Science Teachers Association. Wrote an announcement from CSTA to the membership promoting a 1 year free signup.
- Key member of a select market research project team that analyzed/interpreted data from a customer impact study. Authored a white paper around the financial and cultural benefits to companies who keep their employees' skill current through online training.
- Pitched/spearheaded partnership with REEL RX (a local animation studio) to produce a case study on the effectiveness of Pluralsight's online training to build REEL RX's culture of continuous learning. Interviewed participants and wrote a case study used for business development opportunities.
- Generated new business opportunity for a case study with the University of Texas' animation department. Conducted interviews, gathered/analyzed data and wrote an in-depth article demonstrating how Pluralsight's training effectively supports real world structured courses.
- Built a successful network of external artists and writers who consistently produced technical articles and relevant blog content for [company name]Creative's blog (i.e. Digital-Tutors).
- Successfully revamped Pluralsight's marketing newsletter format to align with a new brand corporate initiative. Pivoted newsletter to focus on a specific weekly topic resulting in a streamlined copy.
- Selected by the VP of Branded Content, from among marketing peers, to write the booth and t-shirt copy presented at the National Association of Broadcasters convention. T-shirt design copy ("Ask me about my modeling career") generated positive buzz from convention attendees, and leadership.
- Project managed the creation of a promotional video for the newly released online tutorial Houdini, a popular 3D software. Interviewed internal Houdini SME and advocate. Wrote, directed, shot, edited and color graded video.