Site Acquisition Specialist - LTE, BWE, WLL & Multi Carrier Projects (4g/5g)
Responsible for supporting the Sr. Site Acquisition Manager and Site Development Team in all tasks related to site acquisition and project management of wireless sites for regional markets.
- Reviewed existing lease to confirm AT&Ts lease rights for proposed loadings/ground equipment; Applied and reviewed regulatory documents (NPA, NEPA, & SHPO) for compliance
- Tracked equipment for construction and managed vendors agreements and scheduled landlords/customers installations
- Maintained deployment schedules, tracked project deliverables/deadlines, managed engineering Bid packages (structural/mount modifications); Submitted purchase orders for construction drawings, structural services, application
- Updated project-tracking database (Quickbase); ensured pre-con/post-con documents/files were complete and accurate (Corporate standards). Provided weekly deployment statuses/milestones (Actual or Forecast)
- Responsible for pre-con documents and expediting NTP construction; Reviewed RFDS and confirmed proposed (SOWs)