Construction Secretary/promoted to Associate Office Engineer
Support and interact with owners, architect, subcontractors, including, Payment Application, Architect Supplemental Instructions, Architect Proposal Request, Owner Contract, etc.
- Create, organized and update meeting minutes for project managers and/or project directors.
- Create subcontractors contract agreement, purchase order etc.
- Prepare client proposal as, lien releases, RFI's, Submittal packages, bid packages and other documentation as required.
- Ensure of company's safety rules are in compliance.
- Prepare incident/accident reports as needed. Coordinate OSHA Class
- Davis Bacon Act Compliance/Certify Payroll processor; organize and maintain confidential payroll records for Trade/Subcontractors and other employees, including review, processing, to ensure compliance with the government agency.
- Supervise, track and maintain project records (hard copy and digital copy), including, filing, screening incoming calls, scheduling of appointments/meetings, routing documents to the proper department, order/distribution blue prints, overnight shipment, etc.
- Extensive computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products. Strong multi-tasking skills