6 months in field as night well site supervisor. Supervised Pense 16 and Pense 18 drilling rigs, including design, planning, optimization, and execution of wells drilled in Fayetteville Shale. Specific duties included overseeing operations, conducting safety meetings and job safety analyses (JSA), managing logistics, and reporting operations to drilling superintendent and drilling engineer.
- Drilled 150 wells and stewarded $50M in CAPEX funds resulting in 450K feet drilled per year.
- Saved over $2.5M and reduced flat time by 12.5% by improving rig move efficiency and off critical path operations.
- Integral part of reducing by half all health, safety, and environmental recordable incidents by implementing behavior based safety practices.
- Improved overall magnetic single-shot survey quality by working with vendors on tool accuracy improvements and with personnel to advance operational practices.
- Applied new technology and innovation by researching use of Javins directional hammer with EM MWD, bringing their Marcellus success to the Fayetteville Shale.
- Integral part of Desoto Drilling team, which increased Fayetteville Shale production from 0.5 bcf of natural gas per day up to 1.6 bcf per day.