Senior TIBCO Developer
This project allows the airline carrier to bring together all of its logistics and resourcing systems for the more efficient sharing of information during bookings, staff deployments and equipment scheduling. It also reduces time-to-market of new services and products. This solution enables the sharing and re-use of new applications, data and services with legacy systems, ultimately implying decreased IT complexities, maintenance costs and improved operations and service agility.
- Gathered requirements from business users and converted them into functional and technical requirements
- Involved in development of low level design flow diagrams using MS Visio
- Developed and implemented strategic plans for the execution of a solution from project Inception to conclusion
- Involved in development of various [company name] Business Works processes (starters and reusable sub process)
- Worked on generic framework enhancements for logging and error handling
- Worked on enhancing the generic retry framework capabilities for systematic retry of failed transactions
- Involved in setting up EMS Queues/Topics/Bridges and performance tuning of the EMS server and configuring it to be fault tolerant
- Involved in debugging of various defects reported in QA and Production
- Deployed the [company name] Processes and Services across different Environments using Administrator.